Contact

At the wedding of Lilly Allen, a man pink suit

 



This man dressed in a pink dress was a guest at the wedding of British singer Lilly Allen that took place yesterday. A man suit pink? Why not if the occasion permits. But we must carry it with style.


On the contrary the guest to see in the picture. If you go with a color unusual you may be confused with the groom, do not add the flower in his lapel (now is when that guest and read Mensencia send an email telling me it was the best man or some close relative).
But that's not the point. The point is that the jacket I see broadband, take more fitting clothing. Straight cut pants are nice but I think that the hem is something strange: not only seem a little short but the front is too long, hence the wrinkles on footwear.
They are gray lace-up shoes with black laces. I do not like anything, but given the choice an unusual look ... What I do is I do not like the shirt, especially for small and round her neck. I'm going to say that I took mania necks but I think there's nothing like a beautiful English or neck collar Italian.